State laws vary so dramatically regarding Botox and dermal fillers that it is hard to know whether you are allowed to perform these procedures as a dentist, and if you are, under what circumstances. Here is a partial summary of what the law is regarding the use of Botox by dentists in 27 states. In […]Read More...
Contact Us858-550-9533 or Via This Contact Form:
Next Botox Training Course in..Days00Hours21Minutes06Seconds11
Course Specific Reviews
- Nurses: You Can Offer Patients Non-Surgical Face Lifts
- Dentox Review by Dr. Kevin Alexander (Dr. Katz’s Botox Training Program)
- Dentox Training / Dr. Howard Katz Course Review
- Dentox Course Review For Dr. Howard Katz by Dr. DeChant
- How Dentists Will Be Changing Their Treatments
- Radical Dentox: What Does It Mean?
- Medical Changes: Where You Could Soon Be Receiving Botox
- What Dentists Need to Know About Botox
- Botox in Dentistry: Is It Safe?
- Platelet Rich Plasma Training Dates Announced For New York