Each individual insert is divided into four distinct section: The wide square handle with the orientation indicia indicate the direction of the guide post; The middle sleeve holder is the round section just beyond the square section. The sleeve holder holds the middle sleeve that directs the drills that determines the implant direction. It is […]Read More...
Get The Dentox Newsletter
Contact Us858-550-9533 or Via This Contact Form:
Next Botox Training Course in..Days00Hours09Minutes06Seconds58
Course Specific Reviews
- Looking Younger: Botox Is For More Than Crow’s Feet And Frown Lines
- New Non-Surgical Face Lift Technique for Doctors Only Takes 30 Minutes!
- New DentoX LIFT (30 min Non-Surgical Face Lift + Immediate Results)
- New 30 Minute Non-Surgical Face Lift Technique for Dentists
- Dentox Botox Training Reviewed by Dr. Lisa Allen
- Nurses: You Can Offer Patients Non-Surgical Face Lifts
- Dentox Review by Dr. Kevin Alexander (Dr. Katz’s Botox Training Program)
- Dentox Training / Dr. Howard Katz Course Review
- Dentox Course Review For Dr. Howard Katz by Dr. DeChant
- How Dentists Will Be Changing Their Treatments