Each individual insert is divided into four distinct section: The wide square handle with the orientation indicia indicate the direction of the guide post; The middle sleeve holder is the round section just beyond the square section. The sleeve holder holds the middle sleeve that directs the drills that determines the implant direction. It is […]Read More...
Contact Us858-550-9533 or Via This Contact Form:
Next Botox Training Course in..Days05Hours12Minutes50Seconds51
Course Specific Reviews
- Dentox Botox Training Reviewed by Dr. Lisa Allen
- Nurses: You Can Offer Patients Non-Surgical Face Lifts
- Dentox Review by Dr. Kevin Alexander (Dr. Katz’s Botox Training Program)
- Dentox Training / Dr. Howard Katz Course Review
- Dentox Course Review For Dr. Howard Katz by Dr. DeChant
- How Dentists Will Be Changing Their Treatments
- Radical Dentox: What Does It Mean?
- Medical Changes: Where You Could Soon Be Receiving Botox
- What Dentists Need to Know About Botox
- Botox in Dentistry: Is It Safe?