What is Cervical Dystonia? Cervical dystonia, also known as spasmodic torticollis, is a persistent, often excruciating, neurological condition in which spasms in the neck muscles produce repetitive contortions of the neck and make it difficult or impossible for the sufferer to hold their head up. The condition impairs normal motion and can cause relentless neck […]Read More...
Contact Us858-550-9533 or Via This Contact Form:
Next Botox Training Course in..Days05Hours12Minutes49Seconds16
Course Specific Reviews
- Dentox Botox Training Reviewed by Dr. Lisa Allen
- Nurses: You Can Offer Patients Non-Surgical Face Lifts
- Dentox Review by Dr. Kevin Alexander (Dr. Katz’s Botox Training Program)
- Dentox Training / Dr. Howard Katz Course Review
- Dentox Course Review For Dr. Howard Katz by Dr. DeChant
- How Dentists Will Be Changing Their Treatments
- Radical Dentox: What Does It Mean?
- Medical Changes: Where You Could Soon Be Receiving Botox
- What Dentists Need to Know About Botox
- Botox in Dentistry: Is It Safe?