Exposure to sun and wind, genetics, smoking, drinking, poor nutrition, and other factors can all act to make your face age before its time. Blotches and brown spots can also appear over time or as a side effect of certain medications or during pregnancy. Acne and scars can make your skin uneven. All of these […]Read More...
Contact Us858-550-9533 or Via This Contact Form:
Next Botox Training Course in..Days05Hours12Minutes49Seconds53
Course Specific Reviews
- Dentox Botox Training Reviewed by Dr. Lisa Allen
- Nurses: You Can Offer Patients Non-Surgical Face Lifts
- Dentox Review by Dr. Kevin Alexander (Dr. Katz’s Botox Training Program)
- Dentox Training / Dr. Howard Katz Course Review
- Dentox Course Review For Dr. Howard Katz by Dr. DeChant
- How Dentists Will Be Changing Their Treatments
- Radical Dentox: What Does It Mean?
- Medical Changes: Where You Could Soon Be Receiving Botox
- What Dentists Need to Know About Botox
- Botox in Dentistry: Is It Safe?