Recently, the Cedars- Sinai Movement Disorder Program conducted a small seminar, the purpose of which was to educate people with afflcited relatives, caregivers, and professionals, on the approaches to treatment and management of movement disorders like dystonia. The three main prongs of treatment when it comes to management of dystonia, are medication, use of Botox […]Read More...
Contact Us858-550-9533 or Via This Contact Form:
Next Botox Training Course in..Days05Hours12Minutes50Seconds55
Course Specific Reviews
- Dentox Botox Training Reviewed by Dr. Lisa Allen
- Nurses: You Can Offer Patients Non-Surgical Face Lifts
- Dentox Review by Dr. Kevin Alexander (Dr. Katz’s Botox Training Program)
- Dentox Training / Dr. Howard Katz Course Review
- Dentox Course Review For Dr. Howard Katz by Dr. DeChant
- How Dentists Will Be Changing Their Treatments
- Radical Dentox: What Does It Mean?
- Medical Changes: Where You Could Soon Be Receiving Botox
- What Dentists Need to Know About Botox
- Botox in Dentistry: Is It Safe?