Botox training does more than satisfy continuing education requirements. It opens the door to a new world of revenue-enhancing services that your clients and patients are sure to love. They may have been asking you about Botox and dermal filler already. Soon, you can fulfill their desires while boosting the bottom line of your clinic or practice.
When you choose Dentox for Botox training New York medical professionals like you have been depending on for years, you get many benefits over competing programs. The benefits include these:
- The class is led by the most experienced instructor. Dentox is led by Dr. Howard Katz, the originator of Botox training with a history that goes back even further. His name is on the Botox patent application, and he’s a respected, still-practicing dentist. The small class size means you get individual attention from this industry-leading expert throughout the day-long training.
- PRP therapy training is included. At no extra charge, your New York Botox and dermal filler training also includes instruction on PRP – or platelet rich plasma injections. Dr. Katz is the creator of this innovative therapy that takes a patient’s own blood and refines it so that you can inject it as a filler material, for results that are less expensive than traditional dermal fillers. PRP therapy also speeds and improves dental implant healing and can help with other kinds of restorative work as well. No one else is teaching the new applications of PRP for injectables.
- The live training happens in just one day. When you choose to have Botox training in New York from Dentox, your live training course is completed in a single day. It’s not an online course, and there’s no need to come back for followup sessions. When you finish the day, you’re ready to treat with dermal fillers and Botox and perform PRP therapy.
- The program is hands-on. Dr. Katz allows you to bring a patient along – maybe someone from your staff who can learn alongside you. This patient is then injected with the proper treatment under the watchful eye of Dr. Katz and the Dentox team. You can also watch other live treatments and take advantage of the opportunity to use foam heads for practice too.
- There isn’t any membership. There is a directory of Dentox-trained Botox providers in which you can choose to be listed, but you don’t have to participate in any kind of membership program. That means your data is your own, your privacy can’t be compromised and you won’t get an avalanche of junk mail after your course.
- The learning never stops. When you take Botox training New York medical professionals like you can trust and depend on from Dentox, you can then watch webinars for refreshers later – and submit specific patient questions to Dr. Katz if necessary. You get continuing education credit – and your education regarding Botox, dermal fillers and PRP therapy continues whenever you find it necessary.
For a very small time commitment, you can reap big rewards from Botox training. And there is no better Botox training in New York than from Dentox. Call 858-550-9533 to reserve your spot.
What students have to say..